Drum line comp.

Excited about drum comp. Between Crosmen and Jersy Surf. Its about time that we have this! I will take the Crossmen.

You mean DrumLine Battle? (I thought you might be talking about drum line compensation.)

Yea, I'm looking forward to seeing if there are any improvements tonight versus Denver.

Ours is in 10 days at Emerald City Music Games, the Dublin, Ohio show, and we have three units competing.

It's going to put about 200 extra BITS, the kids will have a ball, and sponsors have really stepped up to reward the drum lines with prizes.

All organized in 6 months.

I think this will a great thing overall. I am excited about it. Thanks Garfield for your comment. Is the first battle?

I think this will a great thing overall. I am excited about it. Thanks Garfield for your comment. Is the first battle?

Are you asking if this is our first DLB? Yes, this is the first season for DLB.

By looking at the Events page on DrumLineBattle.com, it appears ours is the only non-DCI run show to be doing a DLB this year. If ours is successful it might prompt other local shows into hosting a battle.

Edited by garfield