Fan Network?

So...why can't I get anything on the Fan network...I'm logged in, but none of the streamed shows are there. And if I go in by corps, the performnces are listed but none of them (I even went back to June) play...or even show up when I choose them...anyone else having this problem?

So...why can't I get anything on the Fan network...I'm logged in, but none of the streamed shows are there. And if I go in by corps, the performnces are listed but none of them (I even went back to June) play...or even show up when I choose them...anyone else having this problem?

Click on "On Demand" 2013 or "1974-2012" and the videos show up on the left.

• Like 1

I just checked it out and I have no problem. However (lol), I can't play the Finals corps because those are only available to Live+DVD or Live+BLU subscribers only. (I'm not that high up the food chain, I guess.)

Yes! Also clicked on all the links to various years etc. Even Viral does not play. Tried at 10:45 am ET. And yes, I was logged in.

DCI Finals site played, though what they cobbled together for high view was incomplete at best with no CC. Multi view was almost fine, and got better as finals progressed. That was last night.

Mike's success at FN is disheartening since it makes me wonder if my computer lacks something.

Any resolution yet on FN for the rest of us?

Edit: added "last night"

Edited by Mellofello01

I can't imagine what the issue is for you guys. I'm watching SCV right now and it's flawless.

Click on "On Demand" 2013 or "1974-2012" and the videos show up on the left.

Right, and just to emphasize, if you're trying to watch an FN show from earlier this season, after you click the On Demand tab, when that window opens, you'll see the Indy Finals shows listed in the main window there, but as others have said, you can only watch the Finals shows if you have preordered a 2013 Blu-Ray or DVD.

So if you haven't preordered a video and you're trying to watch an FN show from earlier in the season, such as Indy semifinals, or the show in Minneapolis or whatever, first select the show date and location on the left that you want to watch. Then select the corps.

Right, and just to emphasize, if you're trying to watch an FN show from earlier this season, after you click the On Demand tab, when that window opens, you'll see the Indy Finals shows listed in the main window there, but as others have said, you can only watch the Finals shows if you have preordered a 2013 Blu-Ray or DVD.

So if you haven't preordered a video and you're trying to watch an FN show from earlier in the season, such as Indy semifinals, or the show in Minneapolis or whatever, first select the show date and location on the left that you want to watch. Then select the corps.

Yes. Did that. Even went to 2010 to check again. Nothing. So far, only DCP fanatics seem able to view. :tongue:/>

Did send an email to FN support yesterday afternoon asking for help. No reply as yet.

Edit: Added "support"

Edited by Mellofello01

OK, if you did what I suggested and still aren't getting anything, I suspect something's up with the way you're trying to watch it, because I just tested it, and playing an earlier video on FN from this year was working for me.

Try clicking this link to test your system for Adobe Flash, needed for On Demand video:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Do see an animation?

Does it show, below that, that you have the current version installed?

OK, if you did what I suggested and still aren't getting anything, I suspect something's up with the way you're trying to watch it, because I just tested it, and playing an earlier video on FN from this year was working for me.

Try clicking this link to test your system for Adobe Flash, needed for On Demand video:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Do see an animation?

Does it show, below that, that you have the current version installed?

Done and all is well with Adobe. Animation good. Ver 11.8.800.94 latest one. Thanks for that info though, it might help others.

DCIfinals site is down after logging in. Nice message comes up: Thank you for your interest in DCI. Did you watch Finals there? I ask that because a theory says was the prep for shutting down that Finals presentation linked to this problem.

Edited by Mellofello01

Done and all is well with Adobe. Animation good. Ver 11.8.800.94 latest one. Thanks for that info though, it might help others.

DCIfinals site is down after logging in. Nice message comes up: Thank you for your interest in DCI. Did you watch Finals there? I ask that because a theory says was the prep for shutting down that Finals presentation linked to this problem.

I did not watch the finals stream live. That's a good theory though--that could be a difference why some people can see On Demand on Fan Network, and others can't. Yes it was planned dcifinals.com would no longer after last Sunday night--they may have extended the ability to replay it a few days because of the problems people had, but I'm not surprised it doesn't work now.