Fan Network?

I did not watch the finals stream live. That's a good theory though--that could be a difference why some people can see On Demand on Fan Network, and others can't. Yes it was planned dcifinals.com would no longer after last Sunday night--they may have extended the ability to replay it a few days because of the problems people had, but I'm not surprised it doesn't work now.

Originally, DCI Finals site said the presentation would be up "through the following Sunday." I read that as being Sunday tomorrow. Could have been Sunday last. Got the Refund email from Dan A. saying it would go down yesterday, Friday. I'll message the OP to see if he viewed the Finals webcast.

I am having the same problem with Internet Explorer. You log in but nothing will play (not even the "free" viral videos you can watch no matter what). It works fine in Google Chrome but it seems the sound isn't as good with Chrome as I remember when IE worked. IE worked all season long for me but now....nothing. Try Chrome and see if that helps.

I am having the same problem with Internet Explorer. You log in but nothing will play (not even the "free" viral videos you can watch no matter what). It works fine in Google Chrome but it seems the sound isn't as good with Chrome as I remember when IE worked. IE worked all season long for me but now....nothing. Try Chrome and see if that helps.

Well. That worked. A little jumpy, but way better than nothing. Might need some tweaking for sync, too.

Thanks much and a "tip of the hat" to you. :beer:

[quote name='G-Rott' timestamp='1376747042' post='3313729']
So...why can't I get anything on the Fan network...I'm logged in, but none of the streamed shows are there. And if I go in by corps, the performnces are listed but none of them (I even went back to June) play...or even show up when I choose them...anyone else having this problem?
[/quote]

Using Safari on a fairly oldish MacBook Pro I have zero problems watching any FN videos

Click on "On Demand" 2013 or "1974-2012" and the videos show up on the left.

Did that...but it never shows up in the video screen when I click the performance I want.

and I did watch the Finals webcast....still nothing on Fan Network as of this morning.

and I did watch the Finals webcast....still nothing on Fan Network as of this morning.

G-Rott, I thought I'd post my reply to you here as well. There must be DC fans who use IE and need something to go on.

They may have. Or, when they shut down the finals webcast Friday, Internet Explorer lost access. I used IE and it was fine with FN until Saturday. KtBeasley on your thread suggested using Chrome (Google). I downloaded it and it works, and able to access FN after logging in. IE still does not work. If you download Chrome and go to FN using it, the Crown singers should appear. It is, at this time, the first link in "viral."

Peel Paint on the thread posted a link to ADOBE Flash player. You can see there if you have the latest version for your rig, and download it if needed.

FN, in their FAQs and which I read later, say IE sometimes has problems with FN and suggest Chrome as well.

Thanks for starting the thread. I was going somewhat nuts. :tongue:

Thanks...I do use IE...I'll see what happens with a change...although I did send an e-mail to DCI support in the hopes that they can help also.