DCA Fan Network

Kansan

I don't know what the difference was but I had a lot more enjoyable time watching DCA on the net this year than DCI. The picture for the DCA event was crystal clear with near zero jumping skipping or other glitches. Viewing DCI was a really a pain in the put with having to refresh and shut down to start over half a dozen times with lots of pixelating, looping and picture freezing.

DCA hit a home run this year as far as I'm concerned. The only thing I would like to have seen was a few audience shots. Especially when Empire was on the field.

• Like 2

The problem with DCI's feed was the company supplying bandwidth didn't believe DCI's projections for buys. DCI told them between 3-4000 and the company planned for a third of that. Hence the issues

• Like 1

The problem with DCI's feed was the company supplying bandwidth didn't believe DCI's projections for buys. DCI told them between 3-4000 and the company planned for a third of that. Hence the issues

I was wandering if it was a demand issue.

I was wandering if it was a demand issue.

well yes...and also because the company didn't believe DCI.

well yes...and also because the company didn't believe DCI.

Wow, that move ###### off a lot of customers. I hope they DCI is believed next year. That may not matter for me if I get to be there in person.