Interesting and Bizarre Exposure

Michael,

If you didn't understand my contribution, then that's probably a sign you're either completely sane, or that you don't have the right type of insanity.:-) I love a good conspiracy theory, and some people seem to have some very interesting opinions about what they believe is going on in the shadowy parts of the world.

I read/heard somewhere that they supposedly fertilized a couple of eggs in the visual design of their show.

And since I can write like a fringe-thinking conspiracy theorist, here's some made-up analysis about last year's show by the Blue Knights...

"...this next band was called, I believe, the Blue Warriors. I think the announcer said they're from a cult compound in British Columbia. A couple minutes into the show, the guys with the giant shoulder horns form a circle, which is meant to represent the membrane of a human egg. As the egg moves from one end of the field toward the other -- representing the voyage of the egg through the fallopian tube -- it's not met by human seed, but instead it's gradually invaded by a writhing shapeless string of alien DNA, which is formed and moved about by the rest of the band. Note the violence of the music at this point, as if something sinister is happening, but it's an alien invasion that will go unnoticed by human eyes and ears since it's occurring at a microscopic level. Once the fertilized egg has been formed, synthesized music from science fiction TV shows and movies plays. The band then turns backfield, and runs in that direction, affecting the movements of the alien peoples orchestrating this unnatural invasion. The movement backfield, combined with the science fiction music, represents an upward motion toward space where the fertilized egg will be further manipulated. (This movement could also suggest one or more alien abductions of the mother, or temporary removal of the developing fetus.) Then the band turns around, and quickly brings the egg forward, or back down to Earth. Then there's a birth, but not a natural one, as the birth is represented by the cracking and opening of the egg. Several human-alien hybrids pour out, with instructions for what to do written into their DNA. They even have a leader, who will direct their activities over the next several years as they work to impose their agenda on an unwary Earth. ..."

So, yeah, that's last year's show. Does anyone need me to analyze the evils of the Big Blue Ball? :-P

all you were missing above was the Reverah accent (I am picturing/hearing Sully give his dribble to Cesario/Rondinaro/DeLucia...

Missed their dots or missed the form?

Missed the field! tongue.gif

• Like 1

all you were missing above was the Reverah accent (I am picturing/hearing Sully give his dribble to Cesario/Rondinaro/DeLucia...

For a second, you had me imagining that he would officially sign on as DCI's consulting conspiracy theorist. Naturally, such a move wouldn't be seen favorably by the drumcorps conspiracy theorists who had no direct affiliation with DCI.

• Like 1