Thank You, Atlanta CV!

OK... I posted this to CV's Facebook page, but figured I'd share it here, too:

A huge "thank you" to the members of the Atlanta CV color guard ensemble who competed (and won) at the I&E show Saturday night in Rochester, for their support of the "Blast from the Past" guard ensemble that performed right before CV!!!

"Blast from the Past" is comprised of members of the Reilly Raiders alumni corps' color guard (including my sweetie Brenda!!!), and they have members ranging in age up to 81 years old. A true "senior corps." :tongue:

The CV guard's enthusiastic support really helped the Reilly/"Blast" folks get "in the zone" to do a great show.

CV, you are a class act all the way....a well-deserved win for your guard ensemble's performance, which was absolutely fantastic... and again, thank you!!!

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 3

Having been with the CV guard that evening and witnessed your performance, I can say that it was tremendously entertaining and fun to watch. I know the members of our guard were having a blast enjoying your performance. Congratulations to Blast From The Past on a great performance.

Dan

• Like 2

Having been with the CV guard that evening and witnessed your performance, I can say that it was tremendously entertaining and fun to watch. I know the members of our guard were having a blast enjoying your performance. Congratulations to Blast From The Past on a great performance.

Dan

Dan, the CV guard ensemble made the work they were doing look so easy... even though it wasn't easy. Very impressive performance, certainly deserving of the score they got!!!

• Like 2