Need contact information for Spirit of Atlanta

My son purchased a pair of tickets to the Atlanta regional from the SOA website in June. His account has been charged but we have not received tickets or an email confirmation of the purchase.

There is no contact information on the website except for an email for the Director. We really don't want to bother the director with this problem as he has a lot of more important stuff on his plate at this time.

Does anyone have contact information for Spirit or someone who can sort out this problem? The even is getting close so time is of the essence.

Thanks for any assistance.

My son purchased a pair of tickets to the Atlanta regional from the SOA website in June. His account has been charged but we have not received tickets or an email confirmation of the purchase.

There is no contact information on the website except for an email for the Director. We really don't want to bother the director with this problem as he has a lot of more important stuff on his plate at this time.

Does anyone have contact information for Spirit or someone who can sort out this problem? The even is getting close so time is of the essence.

Thanks for any assistance.

http://spiritdrumcorps.org/contact/

President & CEO Annette Williams Love: alove@spiritdrumcorps.org Corps Director JW Koester: director@spiritdrumcorps.org

I have posted on their FB page and sent a message via Facebook with no response so far.

IM me your name and contact info, I'll see what I can do for you...I'm not on staff, but know people.