The "Lost" Cadets 2000 Recording

You know which one Im talking about. There's two recordings of this show that people are mostly familiar with: finals obviously, and another full show recording, late in the season. Does anyone have any information on this performance, as in where/when it took place, or where I could find it now? Earlier this year there was a YouTube video called "We are the Future- Full Show (Lost Audio w/less crowd noise)" which synced this audio with the finals video, but I can't seem to find it now.

Any help is appreciated!

I also came across this video, and while I did not download the video that synced it up, I did download the audio. Not too sure how it's too distinct from the Finals recording, other than that it's raw and I can hear more parts, but I would love to know what the significance of this audio is. I tried to PM you, but I was unable to. Is there any way I can get the link to you other than posting it up here?

What are you guys talking about?

So after getting the recording you guys were talking about, to answer the OP's question, that recording is from San Antonio (July 25, 2000). That was the first show in which we put in the "new" ending to the show.

Edited by 2000Cadet