DCI On-Demand Question

Just curious...more times than not, when I try to watch a show on DCI On-Demand, I get the message... "your account does not include access to this content"....but DCI did confirm that I have a valid DCI On Demand account... I would say 90% of the time that I go in, I get this message. I always get into my account, but the shows just don't play. The other 10% it seems to work ok. Has any body else had this problem, and do you have any suggestions? DCI told me that they were aware of a "bug" that prohibits you from seeing the first show you click, but if you click another show then go back to the first one...it should work....nope.....

This has always been on the same computer...using Internet Explorer..

Thanks!

Just curious...more times than not, when I try to watch a show on DCI On-Demand, I get the message... "your account does not include access to this content"....but DCI did confirm that I have a valid DCI On Demand account... I would say 90% of the time that I go in, I get this message. I always get into my account, but the shows just don't play. The other 10% it seems to work ok. Has any body else had this problem, and do you have any suggestions? DCI told me that they were aware of a "bug" that prohibits you from seeing the first show you click, but if you click another show then go back to the first one...it should work....nope.....

This has always been on the same computer...using Internet Explorer..

Thanks!

Try logging in TWICE...seems it only works if you log-in on the content page and when you log-in elsewhere this message appears that you are talking about...hope that helps...

This sounds like something I would make to contact DCI over as well. If you're paying for it, but don't always have access to what you're supposed to, they need to remedy it ASAP.

Double Logging On didn't work....I did contact DCI and they resonded with one suggestion that didn't work...And the e-mail they responded from...when I replied...came back undeliverable...I've since sent them two more messages...no more responses yet..