"Like" selections hidden by nav buttons

iOS + Safari:  I've noticed when a post is the first on the page and I want to use the "Thanks" selection, it appears under the "Next >>" buttons. 

https://imgur.com/a/iT7Q2TZ

Edited by CrownBariDad
Tried to insert image. Imgur not cooperating.

Randy,

There is an update that I have been waiting on until after Finals that *may* address the issue.  I don't see a reference to it in the Changelog - but it may be there.

I'll do the upgrade tomorrow if I have a chance - otherwise, it will probably have to wait until the end of the month when I'm back in the office. If the update doesn't resolve the issue, I'll have to take a closer look and see if there's a way to do without impacting the core and Invision updates.  I'm all about keeping things 'standard' for the site.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

-john

P.S.  The answer in the image was wrong anyway.  The announcer at Open Class Championships was Brad Bell, not "Brad Dowell".

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 12:02 AM, JohnD said:

Randy,

There is an update that I have been waiting on until after Finals that *may* address the issue.  I don't see a reference to it in the Changelog - but it may be there.

I'll do the upgrade tomorrow if I have a chance - otherwise, it will probably have to wait until the end of the month when I'm back in the office. If the update doesn't resolve the issue, I'll have to take a closer look and see if there's a way to do without impacting the core and Invision updates.  I'm all about keeping things 'standard' for the site.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

-john

P.S.  The answer in the image was wrong anyway.  The announcer at Open Class Championships was Brad Bell, not "Brad Dowell".

Thanks!  Whenever you can get to it will be fine.

I've applied the update and the issue reported does not appear to be occurring when I open in Safari under iOS.  That said, my interface includes a couple of additional elements for moderation actions, so there may be some slight differences from your's.

Have a look and let me know how it looks, Randy.

Thanks

-john

20 hours ago, JohnD said:

I've applied the update and the issue reported does not appear to be occurring when I open in Safari under iOS.  That said, my interface includes a couple of additional elements for moderation actions, so there may be some slight differences from your's.

Have a look and let me know how it looks, Randy.

Thanks

-john

Will do.  Thanks!