Div II/III ANYONE???

I did, but by now I dont remember too much about any of those shows! My memory sucks. The one thing that stuck out to me was one of the staff guys that was in a nice button down shirt and tie and only boxers! But if I remember correctly you did the James Bond show?? Something like "Double-0-Chrome"???

That guys in teh boxers was our Brass caption....did it for fun..we knew the judges would screw us so we had fin with our performance.....and we and a lot of other got screwed with comments..and soem scoring disagreements...but it was a good year...sure wish you could remember the show

• 1 month later...
Um how can you not like Gershwin..... i just dont get it :lol:

Go watch Glassmen '96... :P

Cap Sound - Had a very good show on Saturday it seemed. I think it was a lot better than their Prelims show. But I didnt like it as much as their 2000? show, the Prince of Egypt show. But overall they have a nice hornline, and have a good guard. Im not a big percussion guy, so I dont know about that.

Actually, 2000 was our "Newsies" show, 2001 was the "Prince of Egypt". And thank you for the compliment... althought, from my perspective, I think our prelims was actually better than finals. I suppose it was kinda a rough week with our housing situation at the start of the week, but everything locked back into place in the middle of the week, and we put our all into it. Thanks again.

Yeah, that housing really did suck. We were supposed to be staying with you(Capital Sound) in Jacksonville and I was really looking forward to hearing your show since we left orlando early. <**>