The 2019 New York Skyliners Alumni

The New York Skyliners Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps is currently celebrating their 25th anniversary season. To pay homage to our heritage, this year’s repertoire features songs with a distinct “NYC neighborhood/street” theme. Lead by Brass Caption Head / Instructor Alan Chez (NJDCHoF) and his percussion counterpart, famed Arranger / Instructor Wes Myers (WDCHoF/NJDCHoF), this […]

View the full article

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Interesting article, thanks for sharing. This is actually one of the reasons I love New York. Highly developed culture, many events, including traditional ones. It makes me very happy. I decided to look for new places to visit on the Internet. At https://www.westgateresorts.com/blog/10-fun-things-new-york-city/ tells about the interesting Speakeasy bar. If planning to go, book in advance. I called as soon as I found out about it, and visited it one day later. Just a drink, but an unusual place, I advise you to go for a change. New York never ceases to amaze.

Edited by jasmineel

Do we have any info on 2021 Skyliners Alumni?