3 minute Video summarizes love of Drum Corps

On 8/26/2022 at 7:17 PM, TexasPRfan said:

I'm so glad I ran across this video today, from DCI, on Troopers making finals.  I don't think you could find a 3 minute video that more perfectly encompasses why I love Drum Corps and Finals.  The passion of the kids is phenomenal, and the close ups of the intensity of their closing moments is just incredible.  I've watched this 5 times this morning, and cried and have gotten goose bumps all 5 times.  It really captures the emotions we experienced as performers and why my 34 year addiction to drum corps is as strong as ever.  I'm so glad DCI put this together.  If you haven't seen it, it's a must watch!  I'm so blessed I got to experience this live in Indy.

Harvey

Great video! Recently, I've been interested in this, and there are numerous possibilities for ancient climate change vector. This provided me with several ideas for developing my own project on this subject. It's wonderful that such stock may still be accessible with the help of contemporary equipment.

Edited by Dennis_Siciliano

Great video! Emotional. I missed the chance to march corp and regret that. I sure hope one of my grandkids catches the bug and gets the chance. I can share in that with them. Fingers 🤞