The Cavaliers Welcomes Daniel Belcher as New Drum Corps Director

He should probably have a Cavaliers email address soon, if he doesn't already, so you could email him and ask him.

FWIW, I always assume what people say publicly when they leave a job is not really what's going on. Grown-### adults on both sides of each equation are allowed to do what they do without having to report out to others. 

14 hours ago, Slingerland said:

FWIW, I always assume what people say publicly when they leave a job is not really what's going on. Grown-### adults on both sides of each equation are allowed to do what they do without having to report out to others. 

If people believed your second sentence, they would not behave as described in your first sentence.

• Like 1

Did Daniel Belcher state that somewhere, or did someone speculate on an online forum? I looked for announcements, but found none that mentioned him spending time in another career. I did find a thread where a moderator made an assumption, then there was a discussion around what an EE was. If that info came from an announcement, can someone link to it?