East Coast Jazz 2004 Brass Staff

ContraGuy77

Yeah, I remember him being at a bunch of shows, but i can't seem to find the tapes, I usually steal them from my father because he's the brass tech/program coordinator at Targets. lol

Aren't they tearing down Assembly Square?

They were supposed to tear it down about 6 years ago, but nothing has happened yet. There have been building permits posted on the doors right next to cease and desist orders for about three years now. The city of Sommerville still can't reach a consensus on what to do with it, so for now, I believe it stays as is and they decide whether to build aprtments/offices and condos, or to let Home Depot take it over. For the time being, I think that it is safe as a practice facility.

Aren't they tearing down Assembly Square?

They were supposed to tear it down about 6 years ago, but nothing has happened yet. There have been building permits posted on the doors right next to cease and desist orders for about three years now. The city of Sommerville still can't reach a consensus on what to do with it, so for now, I believe it stays as is and they decide whether to build aprtments/offices and condos, or to let Home Depot take it over. For the time being, I think that it is safe as a practice facility.

THANK GOODNESS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am pleased to announce that Adam Rapa will be working with the corps in 2004. Adam marched with ECJ from 1994-2000 as a lead soprano. His playing is featured on the DCI recording "Artistry in Brass" volume 6. For the past few years he has been a cast member of Blast!.

It's a pleasure to have him back with the corps. The trumpet section is in for a treat!

Fred Ford

ECJ

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to work with Adam......he's the man. B)