5. 1998 Cadets

6. 1981 Cavaliers

7. 1985 Spirit of Atlanta

8. 1987 SkyRyders

9. 1989 Dutch boy

10 1981 Troopers

~G~

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, my lost, lost Poodle..... would you like to borrow my 1996 DCI tape? "Red Pony" alone shows the best DCI guard of all time ... even the doofus who couldn't (as it's been quoted ad nauseum) "hold onto 7 feet of pole and 5 feet of silk." And where is 1994 West Side Story?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, my lost, lost Poodle..... would you like to borrow my 1996 DCI tape? "Red Pony" alone shows the best DCI guard of all time ... even the doofus who couldn't (as it's been quoted ad nauseum) "hold onto 7 feet of pole and 5 feet of silk." And where is 1994 West Side Story?

Oh yeah, send it over, I really would like to see a (third place) Cow in Cadets garb !!

Best guard of all time ?? I thought 91 Cadets were better....uh, oh yeah..by the way, this isnt a "best of all time" its just a few picks...

Oh, and 94 W.S.S. ?? Looked like a bunch a street thugs waiting to mug me !!

Where's your list ?? And you better include the corps that used the skulls !!! :lol::lol:

Gee :P

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh yeah, send it over, I really would like to see a (third place) Cow in Cadets garb !!

Best guard of all time ?? I thought 91 Cadets were better....uh, oh yeah..by the way, this isnt a "best of all time" its just a few picks...

Where's your list ?? And you better include the corps that used the skulls !!! :lol::lol:

gotta disagree with ya there geoffrey....'94, '95 and '96 cadets shows were some of the best stuff ever out there!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

gotta disagree with ya there geoffrey....'94, '95 and '96 cadets shows were some of the best stuff ever out there!

So, where is your list ???

And I know, I agree with you...But I MUST always be at odds with my good fiend Ipecac !!! :lol:

~G~