Div. II/III Shirts Now Available!

ridgekuhn

Hey all,

While being a bored graphic artist, I was reading through the Div. 2/3 scenario shirt thread, and decided to actually make one. This is done through an ingenious website that allows you to upload artwork to be put onto products you choose. They do it with digital transfers, pretty good stuff, I used this site for some shirts for my rock band. I even ordered a shirt, and it's pretty good!

You can order this div.II/III shirt RIGHT NOW from the site, they take care of billing and shipping and all that. The price on the site is their "base" price, I'm not making any money off of this. It's a bit high, but hey, it's a cool shirt!

If anyone gets one, let me know how it came out! Also, if you've got more ideas, let me know. I'll try to put them up there.

Click HERE

Moving to the DCP Marketplace...

D2/3 T-shirt $13.99

wearing it to every drum corps events to show the togetherness of the 2/3 corps... priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard

Show your 2/3 pride! :P

Is there anything on the back of the shirt?

If you look at the 2/3 forum, you'll see a list of phrases. The one being used on the back of this shirt is:

NOWHERE TO HIDE

division 2/3

Maybe more later? Ross?

Sure thing, Eddie! The only thing is that the free version of the store I've got only lets me do one design per item, so I can't do any more white shirts, but I can do grey shirts, and a few other things, too. I'll check it out. :P

I have my own CafePress store, so I could put one in mine.

Digital transfer? Silk-screen? Vinyl???