Stick Tape

Snapettes Mom

What the #### is this?

http://www.drummergirl.com/diy/reviews/stickwax/stickwax.htm

Christy's take on the stuff....

For slippery fingers like mine, H 3 Drum Stick Wax is a great way to help keep a firm a hold of your sticks. Never having that drum twirling and tossing agility, many a gig I have lost a stick while playing.

Well….no more! H 3 Drum Stick Wax frees up your wrists and hands to utilize more range of motion. The consistency is a bit tacky, but not too gummy or sticky. The only critique of the wax I can offer is that of the scent. It is a bit of an antiseptic smell and could be likened to a commercial sanitizer or soap. The use of essential oils would perhaps lift the odor and give the wax a more natural aroma. Otherwise, I highly recommend H 3 Drum Stick Wax for those who need to get a grip on their sticks.

Huh?

Mom

• 1 year later...

Snapettes Mom,

StickTape.com will return shortly. Right now we have a letter posted on the site telling of why the down time was caused.

I recommend StickTape.com, of course, over plain electrician's tape. I like it so much I bought the company! But just remember why so many of the top drum lines around the world endorse StickTape.com tape over electrician's tape - quality, ease of use and durability. If they use it, you should too.

Chris Doolittle

+1 (800) 807-7505 x701