Still Looking For Somewhere To March This Summer?

Are you still looking for a drum corps to march with this summer? Americanos is still looking for colorguard members! Our next camp is April 30th-May 2nd and is tenatively scheduled at Cudahy High School in Cudahy, Wisconsin (South of Milwaukee). No matter how much or how little experience you have had, Americanos would still love to have you as a member! Everything that you need to know will be taught to you! From jazz runs to spining to tosses, it will all be taught to you!

On a personal note, this is my first year in Americanos. However, at the first camp I went to for the 2004 season, I met the nicest, most caring people ever! Everyone was so kind and welcoming to me, I felt like family within minutes of just meeting everyone!

If you're interested, you can go to the Americanos website (Canos.org), fill out the information request form, or just send an e-mail to the colorguard caption head, Kate, at kathryn_falvey@yahoo.com.

Hope to see you at camp!

yeah BUMP!!

The Americanos is a great organization to be involved with. Not only are we looking for more color guard members but were also accepting more brass members! Bring ure friends to the next camp and get involved with The Americanos! This is my first year with The Americanos as well, and I can truly say that I feel like family with them, even though I have only been to the camps with the organization. We have a great show this year, and are looking forward to tour!

• 2 weeks later...

Im with the hornline. We ware looking for more players Mellos contras and sops to be exact baris are always welcome. I would really love to see the goal of 50 horns. This years show is going to rock. If you are a interested contra player i can try and email the brass book. i really want to see MORE contras. We got a really cool part. any questions you got the info up there ^^^. See Ya!! :P

Edited by swtrojan

• 4 weeks later...

Sean - here's what it says on the website. It's on the page for 'click here for more information' under the link for 'RSVP for Memorial Day Camp Today!'

"NEXT CAMP: May 28-30: Menasha Area, Rehearsal Location TBA

Camp will conclude at 6pm on Sunday May 30th. This is also the

weekend that the percussion will be moving in on tour. Please state

In the "comments" section if you will be moving in at this camp, or

when you will be joining us."

Regardless, I can't wait to learn drill and guard work! You too could be part of this excitement by attending Memorial Day camp and marching Americanos this summer!