Cabs at the beach

We went back inside to get our seats at almost 5:30(the show was set to begin at 6:00). . .

6:00 came and went, and we still sat patiently in the crowd.

my ticket said 6:30 and it started very promptly at 6:30 :)

So every show the order is going to be different? I know what it is like to go on first at every show. Did that my first year of corps with the Chieftains.

The order should change each time unless someone has unblelievable luck and they draw last everytime. And the show sponsor of course goes last....so it would be next to last !!!!

Ahhhh yes the Chieftains..............miss that corps !!!!

If you go to the DCA website and click on schedule and pull up the details of a show on the calendar, the corps are listed in performing order.

so thats the only review?

Dont worry too much about the order mike, we went on first at wildwood, and we'll be going on last in Lewisburg...

lets hope our monsoon season here in the good old susquehanna valley holds off for a few weeks so we can actually give this crowd a show this year.

In true good sportsmanship fashion, i'd like to extend a big "good game" and slap on the butt to the Brigs, Cabs, Hurcs, and Sky (and also to the exibition corps Cabs Alumni and the Xmen) for Wildwood weekend, it was a tough venue and being the first show of the season i think we all stood up and delivered, cant wait to see you all again.... and GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SUMMER!!!!!! B)

Edited by bucspyke