Two More Days!!

Boston Crusaders first show is in two more days. I have a feeling the corps is in for a great season, with all the early reviews and an early start for them, I can't wait. The Crusaders will take the field like the true " GIANTS " they are.

They will catch eveyone off guard. I saw them this weekend."WOW" are they good. :worthy::rolleyes::rolleyes: B)

Edited by bobk9258

I also saw the corps this weekend (Sunday 6/20). I can't find the words to describe BAC this year without sounding like an overly hyped groupie, but here goes.....

The 04 show is, from a design standpoint, on a level of coordination and effect that this corps has never before achieved. After intially being skeptical of the show concept, seeing it has made a believer out of me.

It is a high impact, high effect show, with outstanding performance levels (already) by all sections, including the 40 member guard which by the way is SMOKING!

The corps exudes confidence throughout the production, and even with only a small group of folks watching the runthrough, the applause points are obvious. The integration of all the elements in the show is among the best you'll see this summer. Percussion and brass are both stronger than last year, and the drill design is also a step up. Not since the 1980 27th Lancers have the Boston area fans had a contender for top 4, IMO.

Congrats to all staff & members... :rolleyes:

Can't wait for North Carolina!

I also saw Boston this pass weekend in Bristol RI. The last two days before they break camp.OMG THIS IS ONE VERY SOLID DIV ONE DRUM CORPS. Best i ever seen and herd them this early in the season. i wanted to hop on that tour bus soooo freeking bad. o well i,ll just have to wait till they get back next week. Good Luck Boston! Great Show!GOD SPEED!!! :rolleyes: YOU GUYS ROCK!