Clifton

First show for me this year. Not really a review but just some thoughts of seeing the corps. Sorry I missed Raiders in the beginning and basically watched everyone from the side.

Sun - Its getting there, dont give up. Glen was having a blast. They are getting better.

Bush - Heard different things about them, I liked the show. One thing about Bush is they never stop, saw Jerome but didnt get a chance to say hello. Drumline is not bad, couple ex-HS guys in their Line...Opie and Kenny, I was very impressed.

Hurcs - Nice job, saw Donnie there, Big Al playing Contra. Mag 7 was kewl.

Bucs - Very kewl show, only thing to me was alot of keyboards...They did a very good job....

Kingston - Only heard a little of the show, but didnt sound that bad. Sorry I didnt get a chance to watch the whole thing.

Sky - Not Bad at all. Needs work. Mark pit played awesome. Drumline was missing some people..Horns and guard were a little off ..Just seemed like a bad night.

Cabs - Very good also. Nice sound for the Hornline, Drumline also sounded good.

Like I said, just some thought I had from the show. Lots of People there to say hello to. Great time was had by all.

Edited by Skyliner1

First show for me this year.  Not really a review but just some thoughts of seeing the corps. Sorry I missed Raiders in the beginning and basically watched everyone from the side.

Sun - Its getting there, dont give up.  Glen was having a blast.  They are getting better.

Bush - Heard different things about them, I liked the show.  One thing about Bush is they never stop, saw Jerome but didnt get a chance to say hello.  Drumline is not bad, couple ex-HS guys in their Line...Opie and Kenny, I was very impressed.

Hurcs - Nice job, saw Donnie there, Big Al playing Contra.  Mag 7 was kewl.

Bucs - Very kewl show, only thing to me was alot of keyboards...They did a very good job....

Kingston - Only heard a little of the show, but didnt sound that bad.  Sorry I didnt get a chance to watch the whole thing.

Sky - Not Bad at all.  Needs work.  Mark pit played awesome.  Drumline was missing some people..Horns and guard were a little off ..Just seemed like a bad night.

Cabs - Very good also.  Nice sound for the Hornline, Drumline also sounded good.

Like I said, just some thought I had from the show.  Lots of People there to say hello to.  Great time was had by all.

Straight and to the point..........

Not a thing Anthony......

Bush - Heard different things about them, I liked the show.  One thing about Bush is they never stop, saw Jerome but didnt get a chance to say hello.  Drumline is not bad, couple ex-HS guys in their Line...Opie and Kenny, I was very impressed.

Thanks Sean.Sorry I missed ya.Coming to N Brunswick?

Not sure J, but I dont think so....