Got Brigs?

PS - to the guy who makes the avatars, hope you don't mind me using it - I'm English, we don't sue the ### off everything...

I don't mind at all – in fact, I'm surprised and pleased that it has caught on so well and so quickly. And I may not be English, but I am poor, so I can't afford to sue the ### off everything even if I wanted to!

BTW, I like the addition of the Union Jack . . . nice touch!

Cheers!

p.s. If anyone wants a personalized version of the avatar made, but is not particularly computer graphics saavy, just PM me. Apparently I am now in the business of creating personalized Brigs avatars! :P

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Queen Rules.... at least over here, obviously!

Boston Tea Party.... don't get me started.... you Americans just had to have wars then, whats changed.... :rolleyes:

Aaron, we must have some more songs for this year.... I'll get some of the finest Cockney London singalongs ready just for you.

Brigs 2005 - it's an Education in English, if nothing else!

Don, any Brigs/Cadets avatars would be great thanks, I'll probably have a play around tonight too. With the avatars, that is.

Damon

Bam!.... Brigs 2005

p.s. If anyone wants a personalized version of the avatar made, but is not particularly computer graphics saavy, just PM me. Apparently I am now in the business of creating personalized Brigs avatars! :P

Hey Don, if you can fit all my drum corps affiliations on one avatar, I will be very impressed! I think that would call for a pitcher of a frosty beverage!!!

Damon, I love the British for creating the sport of Rugby. I'm going to break out my English Rose jersey just for you.

God Save The Queen!!!

Sara, so who are you.... As for British loving, I'm here for the American Women.

Give me a mail to save cluttering this up - let me know who, when, what you are with Brigs!

Avatars with all my corps would be great too, but 80% of them wouldn't mean a thing to all you Yanks!

Sara, so who are you.... As for British loving, I'm here for the American Women.

Give me a mail to save cluttering this up - let me know who, when, what you are with Brigs!

Somebody break it to him gently....

^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Haha, I think I've figured it. You're Canadian, am I right? :P

Just tried another Avatar, see how this one looks. Must be a boring day today!

Anyway - when's first drill camp - want to kick some serious A R S E this year.

SAY NO TO THE CHEESE WIZZ

Damon