Got Brigs?

I have found a cheap flight for the weekend too! woohoooooo!

With customs, I had a similar thing in 94 flying out to Newark. I had a CB pin badge on, and the guy was like - wow, you're doing Cadets? from the UK? I marched Garfield 82! So, what with me knowing every show from 1980 to 93, we had a few things to talk about, haha!

The stuff I could smuggle in... :beer:

I'm in on the virtual waterfront! However... do I have to drink your beer, or can I get drunk instead :rolleyes:

WE HAVE TO HAVE A BIG SESSION SAT/SUNDAY NIGHT for the april 9-10 camp - I need to make the most of my 3 days over, as 29 % of it will be in airplanes and airports! So everyones out both nights, by Order of the Queen.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With customs, I had a similar thing in 94 flying out to Newark. I had a CB pin badge on, and the guy was like - wow, you're doing Cadets? from the UK? I marched Garfield 82! So, what with me knowing every show from 1980 to 93, we had a few things to talk about, haha!

The stuff I could smuggle in...  :beer:

I'm in on the virtual waterfront! However... do I have to drink your beer, or can I get drunk instead  :rolleyes:

WE HAVE TO HAVE A BIG SESSION SAT/SUNDAY NIGHT for the april 9-10 camp - I need to make the most of my 3 days over, as 29 % of it will be in airplanes and airports! So everyones out both nights, by Order of the Queen.

You can get drunk instead, dear. I too am a beer snob and feel your pain....everytime I go to the waterfront.

So did John Sanchez and Paul P. and Eric Sabach march Cadets in '82? I saw you guys in Terre Haute Indiana that year. There were storms on the horizon. My best friend from high school marched Imperial Guard that year and she wrote me a letter early in the summer informing me that Garfield was on the verge of something earth shattering and that I better not miss it!

"So did John Sanchez and Paul P. and Eric Sabach march Cadets in '82? "

I have no idea who they are.... should I know them?

I think they played baritone back in the day when they marched Garfield. But they may not have come on board there until 1983. Johnny and Paul came from Louisana, Eric is a New Jersey boy all the way.

They were on visual staff with Star in 1985 when I marched and I hung out with them all summer. I still see Eric from time to time. Fun guys!

I think they played baritone back in the day when they marched Garfield.  But they may not have come on board there until 1983.  Johnny and Paul came from Louisana, Eric is a New Jersey boy all the way.

They were on visual staff with Star in 1985 when I marched and I hung out with them all summer.  I still see Eric from time to time.  Fun guys!

Eric's 1st year was 83 I think.Tell them I said hi. :)

The stuff I could smuggle in...  :beer:

I'm in on the virtual waterfront! However... do I have to drink your beer, or can I get drunk instead  :rolleyes:

Wanker! When and where are you landing? Maybe Sara and I can give you a lift to the 'Cuse!

Hope to hear from you!

No kidding...this is way too long for me to go without my Brigs fix.

We need to set up a virtual rehearsal voice/video chat session and all get online at the same time!!!  And then we can sit and drink beer afterwards and pretend we are at the Waterfront.  Who's in?

Rutt?  Any mp3s yet?  Hello?

Workin' on it...I will have it up by this weekend..fo' shizzle!

(OMG! Did I just say that?):)

Workin' on it...I will have it up by this weekend..fo' shizzle!

(OMG!  Did I just say that?):)

You been hangin' with that Shawn character too much... We all have and I think the changes will be permanent!!!!

Speaking of people coming into NYC, any of you guys flying in or whatever need a place to crash for the night, let me know - I have a pretty spacious 1 bedroom for NYC standards with a futon in the living room and a full size aero bed, so plenty of sleeping space.

Jerome, I will tell Eric the next time I see or e him. I keep up with Johnny and Paul through him. (And then there are those late night chats I have with George Z, god bless his soul...but he doesn't pass on messages...)

Edited by SaraNYC

You been hangin' with that Shawn character too much...  We all have and I think the changes will be permanent!!!!

Speaking of people coming into NYC, any of you guys flying in or whatever need a place to crash for the night, let me know - I have a pretty spacious 1 bedroom for NYC standards with a futon in the living room and a full size aero bed, so plenty of sleeping space.

Jerome, I will tell Eric the next time I see or e him.  I keep up with Johnny and Paul through him.  (And then there are those late night chats I have with George Z, god bless his soul...but he doesn't pass on messages...)

Yeah, I know! Shawn is nuts!

Sho nuff, I ain't been havin nuthin to do wif dat...

Translation....

I have absolutely no idea what you people are talking about!

^0^

Gino is coming!

The show will be finished...

And we will play LOUD again!

All in a few short (long) weeks!

Gino is coming!

^0^