Got Brigs?

Can I PLEAAASSEEEE Get access to the yahoo group so I can get the mp3's or could someone get me them?  I have been asking to get on this board for 2 years now!  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Great to see you Damon, and meet you Andy and Oliver!  Great times to be had all summer

Anyone having trouble getting on the board, email me at damonbates@hotmail.com for the recordings!

Was a good weekend Aaron, Hooters & Coyote.... you just HAD to all drag me there....!

Chris and Sara, thanks for planning a great weekend for us. More beers owed!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keck!    BUMPARAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Now that's funny! I swear, I've seen that before.

Also the german contingent returned safe.

What should I say. One word: Wooowwwwww

Great hosts - 1.000x thx to Sara and Chris, Thx Keckman for your support

Great music

Great rehearsal

Great bunch of people.

I meet personally so many new faces. They gave me the confirmation, that Brigs is the right place to B.

My next countdown is running. Mai 21 I'll be back. I will stay until the drill camp the following week. So I've got 5 days to do ..... . Any suggestions any ideas.

Take care.

P.S.: Shawn, saw that you have done some recordings. Would love to get some MP3s. Would help me a lot.

Oliver , I'm sure we'll find some hinsfor you to do. BTW, itwas great to have you i HOPE YOU ENJOYE BEING HAD!!! Se you in May. Tammy and I probably can help you out for your stay in May. Come and stay with us. Dave

:P ^0^ b**bs

Now that's funny! I swear, I've seen that before.

That is a lot of typos for you Keck!  I think you're drunk!!!!

Yeah, I'm in Miami tonight on the hotel internet via the TV. It sucks big time. My laptop took a dump on me.

Dave

Aaron, send me an email at K23MJ@aol.com and I'll send an invite to you.

Kobasa

Can I PLEAAASSEEEE Get access to the yahoo group so I can get the mp3's or could someone get me them?  I have been asking to get on this board for 2 years now!  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Great to see you Damon, and meet you Andy and Oliver!  Great times to be had all summer