Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damon,

seems that we have to keep this threat up during camp.

Hope the corps is doing well in cuse and have fun learning the drill.

To say it in Dave Keck's words: We have very few spots open Be there or be nowhere. Come on, this year will be amazing. Devils marching with Cadets, English with Germans and Coke with Pepsi.

Hope to see you soon. Tickets for Mai Camp will be finalized on monday/tuesday.

Take care

Edited by BariSaege

Damon,

seems that we have to keep this threat up during camp.

Hope  the corps is doing well in cuse and have fun learning the drill.

To say it in Dave Keck's words: We have very few spots open Be there or be nowhere. Come on, this year will be amazing. Devils marching with Cadets, English with Germans and Coke with Pepsi.

Hope  to  see you soon. Tickets for Mai Camp will be finalized on monday/tuesday.

Take care

I know, talk about crossing some paths with the Brits and Germans together. If we can do it, SO CAN YOU - don't be afraid!

1...2....3........ BRIGS!!!

Go Brigs! I wish I was there! Someone leave a drunk message on my phone!!

PEACE!!

Edited by mellos

Go Brigs! I wish I was there!  Someone leave a drunk message on my phone!!

PEACE!!

Drunk message sounds good, that mean that the first day was successfull. Lot of sets learned = lots of beer at the waterfront.

Rutt it's a tuff feeling not to be there. It seems that I'll be there for camp from 20th Mai to 30th Mai. Is there a chance to get some baseball tickets for friday night? I NEVER have seen a real baseball game live and I would love to do it. On the other hand Friday 27nd is a Drum Corps Preview in Allentown - I think Crossmen and Cadets, maybe some more. Maybe worth to go there and then drive to cuse. Or we do something totally different ...... Having tons of beer and wings at Hooters with the NYC-B-crew and then got lost in Coyote Ugly and a good asprin hang-over on the way to cuse. :-)

Cu soon.

Great first day of spring camp. The opeening intro and opener is done.. Moving quickly through the drill charts. We need one contra player and one bari player.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

BTW, guard turnout was great .... 40 plus.