Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I mention there's camp this weekend? It's going to be huge. April 9 and 10.

Dave

I have three folks who need a ride from the Trumbel, CT area. If there's anybody coming from the great state of CT, please e-mail me asap. Maybe Danbury CT, too.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

More importantly....

I'VE GOT THE CHOCOLATE!

I have 3 varieties of English chocolate to be judged against the German and American chocolate - contest to be held at the Waterfront during the 'Seminar'

B)

DAMON!!!!!

Hey man! Here's the deal: Can you let Andy know that Sara will pick up Andy Brit-Snare (Sorry, I don't know his last name) tomorrow, THURSDAY at Newark. She will be wearing a Black and Yellow Bridgemen Baseball Jersey. And he will stay with her tomorrow night as well in her new apartment.

As for Friday, I will be at Newark on Friday to pick you up. I will be wearing my Cadets jacket and take you back to Sara's crib. I will drop you off and then go and pick up Oliver at LaGuardia. And then we drink! HOORAY!

Any questions? I will be checking this throughout the night!

PEACE!

DAMON!!!!!

Hey man!  Here's the deal:  Can you let Andy know that Sara will pick up Andy Brit-Snare (Sorry, I don't know his last name) tomorrow, THURSDAY at Newark.  She will be wearing a Black and Yellow Bridgemen Baseball Jersey.  And he will stay with her tomorrow night as well in her new apartment.

As for Friday, I will be at Newark on Friday to pick you up.  I will be wearing my Cadets jacket and take you back to Sara's crib.  I will drop you off and then go and pick up Oliver at LaGuardia.  And then we drink!  HOORAY!

Any questions?  I will be checking this throughout the night!

PEACE!

Chris, you don't have to wear a jacket, I do remember what you look like cutie-pie b**bs

I'll just go wherever you go, or whatevers best! I have passed the info onto Andy, so he's all set. For some reason he's excited, can't think why?!

3 days! Can't wait to see you guys!

goo loo goo goo goo loo goo goo..... so take off, eh???

lol

sorry Scotty....    b**bs

WOW!! I'm the only one on the Brigs page right now!!! he he!!

Damon...we're all set.

Rick...what the h*LL are you talking about!?Q?Q?Q!!!

See you all in a loud TWO DAYS!!!