Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the weather for Syracuse. And Saturday it's suppose to be 60 degrees and SUNNY :sumo: b**bs . And Sunday it's suppose to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy :) .

It looks like there is going to be NO RAIN b**bs.

Is it too early to get excited about the strong possibility of practicing outside?

I just checked the weather for Syracuse. And Saturday it's suppose to be 60 degrees and SUNNY :sumo: b**bs  . And Sunday it's suppose to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy :) . 

It looks like there is going to be NO RAIN b**bs.

Is it too early to get excited about the strong possibility of practicing outside?

Yes but you never know. You could get 6 in of snow half way threw saturday ya never know

The correct answer is BRIGS!

And I am not conviced that Rutt can count, only that he can press the numbers on the keyboard in the correct order, which you could train a monkey to do, but I also hear you can train a monkey to play mello! b**bs

And I am not saying that contra's are any better, because there is scientific evidence that they have trained Gorillas to play them! :sumo:

And I am not saying that contra's are any better, because there is scientific evidence that they have trained Gorillas to play them! :sumo:

Just look at shawn when he plays......that's proof enough that it's possible :P

Just look at shawn when he plays......that's proof enough that it's possible :P

Careful Todd, it's a long weekend and rumor has it you are staying at the school! b**bs