For Sale

Scarlet Knight

(1) Ludwig Classic, S/n 379278, Single valve w/case....no mouthpiece. No folds,only 2 or 3 VERY minor dings that you will really have to look for to find. Cork still good. Valve moves freely. Horn plays well. Outside of case is in very fair to good condition, inside of case is in very good condition............$80 plus shipping. This is what I paid almost 3 years ago on Ebay for the horn.

(1)Elkhorn (Getzen) Baby Baritone S/n 113795,single valve w/ Getzen Mouthpiece...no case. This horn has small fold behind the bell. Some discoloration on inside tubing. Brazing repair near mouthpiece, and some surface marks. Overall appearance is still decent. Valve moves freely and cork is good. The horn plays well. I paid more for this horn, but I'm only looking to get $50 plus shipping cost.

(1)Getzen Titleist Mellophone S/n F23965LB,single valve/rotor with Goldtone 7c mouthpiece and case. Horn has a mini ding behind the bell and two very fine light scratches that are not very noticeable, Valve & rotor move freely, and the cork is good. The case is very good inside and out. This horn looks and plays outstanding. This is the "pick of the litter".....$125 plus shipping. This is what I paid almost 3 years ago.

All three of these horns were used the beginning of this year by the Park City Pride combined Alumni Corps until we got a great deal on 2 valve horns. http://www.theparkcitypride.org/

You can check my reputation on Ebay. I am listed as Highlander357. Can provide photos if interested. They will go on Ebay soon.

Scarlet Knights- snare line 1961-1964

Golden Buccaneers- 1965

USMC Drum & Bugle Corps- Snare,tenor, soprano, mellophone 1965-1969

Pyramid Pipes and Drums-Drum Sgt ( and Piper) 1982-present

Park City Pride Combined Alumni Corps- snare line 2004-