On the Field, From Denver Colorado...

MikeN

• 2 weeks later...
Every time I see the Subject I think "On the Field, From Denver Colorado....The High Country Brass!" LOL BOOYA!

Oh, I didn't think of that. But, I can see why since they share the same location. I look forward to seeing the High Country Brass at Drums Along the Rockies this summer!

Edited by GMKuzma

• 1 month later...

For those who who have a copy of my book or would like to buy one...

I will be signing autographs for "On the field..." at the Atlanta, San Antonio, Denver and Pasadena DCI show events by the Blue Knights souvie booth. Come by and say "hi"...

-=GM=-

• 1 month later...
For those who who have a copy of my book or would like to buy one...

I will be signing autographs for "On the field..." at the Atlanta, San Antonio, Denver and Pasadena DCI show events by the Blue Knights souvie booth. Come by and say "hi"...

-=GM=-

It was great meeting everyone at the DCI events this year. Got to hear a lot of great stories from friends and readers.

One group of member from Velvet Knights were reading my book a day at time (that lined up with the same date in the book). Took them all summer to read it!

If you didn't get a book, don't forget that you can still get one autographed by me via the website: www.gregorymkuzma.com

Take care,

-=GM=-

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder for the holidays. Makes a great gift!

You can get an autographed copy here: www.gregorymkuzma.com

-GM