Caption Changes

Per the FDCP-I Rules, you now have only 10 caption changes left. Each caption you change will be deducted from your total. You have between now and a week before finals to make your changes. You can still only change 3 captions at a time. Good luck in the Regional Finals and the rest of the season!

Is that a change from last season?

We had 10 changes after the regional, but we could use them at anytime. We were no long limited to 3 at a time. That was just prior to the regional. If this the case please clarify.

What id the official LAST day for changes. I need to make sure my 25th show is before that date. Well not like I can change it now.

I apologize about that, the 3 per week were for before regionals. So now if you wish you can do them all at 1 time.

The rules state you have up until a week before finals to make changes, so.....The official last date to make caption changes is Jan 24!

If your 25th show falls after that date, you may go ahead and add in your bonus point before that. So for your last caption changes you can go ahead and have 145 (for Div 1) caption points, even if your 25th show falls after the cut off date, as doing otherwise would be unfair.

Hope this clears things up. And Good Luck to all!! Should be a fun end of the year!

Thank You Very Much YouRock.gif

CincinnatiGloryMello,

I emailed & PM you 2 caption changes for my corp last Tuesday the 28 of December. I was wondering if those had been recived and applied to my corps in time for regionals, and if i did every thing correct. The reason i was wondering was because i did that in a hurry as i was leaving for the gator bowl, and i thought i might have messed something up, and another reason is i didnt notice a change in my scores besides what seemed like regular improvement, i could have been mistaken though. If you could let me know i would be very thankful.

• 2 weeks later...

No, you only get the 0.2 for the regular shows. So the max anyone can get in bonus points is 5.

Yeah. I am wondering the same, because I have been looking, and my scores should have improved much more than what they looked liked today, unless I am doing something wrong. I know I sent it to the DCP address, so just let us know what is up. I sent them before Monday, so yeah!

If you make caption changes, PLEASE do one of these 2 things.... either PM the caption changes to me and CC Sburstall..... or e-mail the changes to dcpfantasy@hotmail.com

Do not use the @DCP e-mail listed in the rules, it does not seem to be forwarding e-mail correctly right now. Thanks!!

If you make caption changes, PLEASE do one of these 2 things.... either PM the caption changes to me and CC Sburstall..... or e-mail the changes to dcpfantasy@hotmail.com

Do not use the @DCP e-mail listed in the rules, it does not seem to be forwarding e-mail correctly right now. Thanks!!

Thanks for the reply. I hope my forwarding my caption changes to that new e-mail helps. It kinda sucks though, that my corps wont get to know how they REALLY would have placed :rolleyes: Oh well. Tomorrows scores should reflect where we really are.