Perc. Judge on DVD

flamtap65

just wondering what he is saying somtimes that causes us not to be able to hera it ?

like mid way throuhg opener of phantom it just cuts out, he has the recorder up to his face and i hear nothing.

this happened in 03 as well, durring a section of te cadets show, just wondering what was said that cuased it to be cut.

just curious, i not a big deal.

nate

I think it's just a technical glitch...I don't think it's being edited out...

In 2003, it wasn't just the Cadets...there was a slight cut out (about a second) in the Cavie opener...also, a couple cut outs in the Blue Devils opener.

This year, I noticed it in both Phantom's and the Blue Devils' shows...pretty bad (ie, lengthy) ones...

I think they were taken out of the dvd on purpose...Im sure the corps have the oppertunity to view them and there may have been something the corps didnt want on the tape ie calling out a certain person in the line or something....I know this has been talked about before on here...you might want to check some threads from last year....

i think at one point, something was removed because it looked like he got clipped by a horn player., i forget which corps tho