XKINGSMEN.COM...

For anyone who tried to "Log-onto"the KINGSMEN Alumi site,here's a "Short-cut"...On the LEFT side of the "main-page" (make sure you click to "Enter xkingsmem...)there is a menu of what choices are available...If you open the "Photos"list,you will not only have your choice of the FULL recording,for which ever year,you select;there is also a "scroll down key",at the top of the page,to select "Pictures" from that year...

( "Krazy Kingsmen Fan",like ME...could sit on that site,ALL DAY !!!)

Hope you ENJOY!!! BROTHER DANIEL B)

The story "How the first DCI was won" would make and awesome movie script

hint hint :)

• 2 weeks later...

Missed the obvious on that one. Keith Hall did a masterful job of reportage on the first DCI. He gets great big props for all his historical endeavors on behalf of The Kingsmen and The Alumni. Serious loads of work for no money and I want to personally thank him here in front of DCP.

He's a keeper!

Also props to Lynn Otto and Garrison Keane for all of their efforts as well....they're true keepers of the flame!

the downloads are priceless....as is the entire site!

RON HOUSLEY

67 Kingsmen...and still proud of it!

Edited by ffernbus3

Missed the obvious on that one.  Keith Hall did a masterful job of reportage on the first DCI.  He gets great big props for all his historical endeavors on behalf of The Kingsmen and The Alumni.  Serious loads of work for no money and I want to personally thank him here in front of DCP.

He's a keeper!

Also props to Lynn Otto and Garrison Keane for all of their efforts as well....they're true keepers of the flame!

the downloads are priceless....as is the entire site!

RON HOUSLEY

67 Kingsmen...and still proud of it!

Great to see the xkingsmen thread and also like reading your posts Ron. Thanks for the props to Keith Hall as well, he indeed did a masterful job as well as Gary Keane and the other fellow alumni at xkingsmen. After being away from the year to year drum corps scene for over twenty five years, it is refreshing reading not only the old school threads, but also the surprisingly healthy generational

debate......you too are one of the "true keepers of the flame" for your informative posts. It is great to share and hear stories from fellow alumni and drum corps legends.

I nutted up.......I meant to give the Alumni props to KEITH WILBUR. It was he who wrote the masterful article on How The West Won 72 DCI and did all the archive work....sorry, KHall, but serious props to KEITH WILBUR.

I realized the error hours after I posted.

...and you must have been talking about the TRUE legends that post here. I didn't even get a footnote in DC HISTORY. Was working on it but dropped out to do "other things." Interestingly enough, my ex-wife and still best gal-pal got her pic on pg. 380 of DC History Vol. I: Diplomats,left hand pic, she's the saber on the left.

Redheads and spinning cutlery: what WAS I thinking?

RON HOUSLEY

Edited by ffernbus3

I nutted up.......I meant to give the Alumni props to KEITH WILBUR.  It was he who wrote the masterful article on How The West Won 72 DCI and did all the archive work....sorry, KHall, but serious props to KEITH WILBUR.

I realized the error hours after I posted.

...and you must have been talking about the TRUE legends that post here.  I didn't even get a footnote in DC HISTORY.  Was working on it but dropped out to do "other things."  Interestingly enough, my ex-wife and still best gal-pal got her pic on pg. 380 of DC History Vol. I: Diplomats,left hand pic, she's the saber on the left.

Redheads and spinning cutlery: what WAS I thinking?

RON HOUSLEY

I aided and abetted your mistake as well....but no confusion,...it was a sincere compliment I had afetr reading all of your posts here and at xkingsmen....