some old corps photos

hold on... im jmst noticing on that picture, that the one gaurd person has the red thing on her big hat... whats with that?

guard captain maybe?

~>conner

hold on... im jmst noticing on that picture, that the one gaurd person has the red thing on her big hat... whats with that?

guard captain maybe?

If you're referring to the picture of Two-Seven, yes, the red tassel designates guard captain. And Nancy (the one who posted the picture and is the one wearing the red tassel) was Two-Seven's guard captain for . . . well, I can't recall the exact number of years. Nancy can answer that!

Edited by byline

Postcard a buddy sent me in 1969. All my good friends were on tour while I was busy at home trying to learn a brass instrument since they didn't allow clarinet players in DC!

Postcard.jpg

Side note SCV missed VFW finals by 0.1 (to Garfield)!

LancerFi - our infamous DCI corps photo taken right after prelims. When that photo gets blown up, all the world will see how the letters were re-arranged on the title board to read

1980 DCI CHAMPIONS.

A stroke of bad luck?

I have to say it may have been a very bad stroke of bad luck...I did want to see if anyone noticed....that was one of the reasons to blow it up.....whoops!

Tansea, ME TOO!

Edited by LancerFi

Here are some staff and members of 2-7.

I'm in the top right picture behind that couple!!

LancerLegend, say nothing.... :blink::blink::worthy: b**bs b**bs b**bs it just happened that way!!

992fb56d.jpg

Edited by LancerFi

My beautiful Dad in 1963.....what a man!

And below that, an unknown person on DCP :P :P When I say 3 or 4, I mean 3 or 4....

Picture074.jpg

And below that, an unknown person on DCP :P  :P  When I say 3 or 4, I mean 3 or 4....

Picture074.jpg

Oh God that's so cute, is that you Nancy? You're Dad was handsome I see where you got your looks from! and in that picture above, that's George Zingali, Charlie Poole, and Patty Poole, and John Bodie and I can't make out the others...John was instructor for us so I know him...

And below that, an unknown person on DCP :P  :P  When I say 3 or 4, I mean 3 or 4....

Picture074.jpg

Man that's gotta be a tough neighborhood if your father has to walk down the street weilding a saber! Hehehehe...