D2/3 Vote coming next week

Galen

To keep pace with the D1 caucus, I am setting the cutoff date for submitting proposals for rule changes for this 10:01 PM (Central Time) Monday the 21st. At that point, we will discuss all the proposals we have received and vote for them. This will take place later next wee (I'm looking at Thursday or Friday). The format for voting will be, I start a thread with links to each proposal. Each director gets one vote, yes or no, on each proposal, and can abstain from voting on any proposal. Each director will respond in the thread with a proposal by proposal list of how they are voting (ie Proposal 1: Yes, Prop. 2: No, etc etc) We'll set a limit for the voting period, count the votes, and THEN we'll take the ones that we approve to the Exec. Director and say "These are the proposals that the Div 2/3 directors recommend implementing for this next season"

When we do do the vote, we'll take whatever total we get, assuming there is no tie vote. So that means if only 3 directors vote on a particular proposal, the result will be final. In other words, if you want to have a role in choosing which rules we're going to approve, it's on you to vote.

In summation:

10:01 PM, 2/21: Deadline for submitting rules proposals.

10:02 PM, 2/21-10:00 PM, 2/24: Discussion period for submitted proposals.

10:01 PM, 2/24: Voting on proposals begins

10:01 PM, 2/25: Voting on proposals ends, I submit a report to the Exec Director recommending the approved changes for implementation.

Edited by Galen