AERODYNAMIC UNDIES

ffernbus3

THE FRESNO FERNS PROUDLY ANNOUNCE OUR LINE OF AERODYNAMIC PANTIES!

This the perfect thing to launch when your favorite drum corps finishes a great performance!

Others just talk about it....THE FERNS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Come on, you know nothing shows you love your corps like throwing undergarments at them! Ask Tom Jones!

But old Tommy never got FRESNO FERNS THONGS thrown at him!

OK, that one time when Floribunda Pufzalotski, the FRESNO FERNS brass repair gal and bus mechanic, launched her bloomers at his skull that one ugly night in Vegas, but that was the only time: the VistaCruiser lug nuts were just supposed to add ballast!

These panties sail pretty good! Don't be caught without 'em!

http://www.cafepress.com/fresnoferns.12588832

RON HOUSLEY

Fresno Ferns

Online Shop Mgr.

For the rest of the line: http://www.cafepress/com.fresnoferns

Edited by ffernbus3

Ask Tom Jones and Engelbert Humperdink, the one's that's probably still alive, not the Hansel And Gretel guy, and.....oh, and David Hasselhoff, but only in Germany but don't mention the lug nuts to Tom Jones, OK? Statute of limitations and that, you know.

And throwing babies? Even metaphorically, it is not real nice to the infants in question: seek counseling.

Even eBay hasn't got any throwable babies for sale: we checked.

So stick to the panties.....a perhaps poor choice of words, but there you have it.

Ours are avaliable only in white....and unscented.

And we lowered the price, too!

That's right, folks! All panties are now half-off.

RON HOUSLEY

Ferns Store Mgr.

PS: True to form, we, of course, still prefer the even more traditional Standing Ovulation.

Edited by ffernbus3

no no, i mean in drum corps....there is a drum corps mantra that mentions the crowd going nuts, throwing babies...you're talking throwing panties in general...i get that, but i meant it specific towards drum corps

DCP discussion about audience GE....about 5 or 6 posts down, someone mentions it, and then i make mention of it.

Edited by tubawarrior

Yeah, I know....we get it. That one goes way back along with "...kissing hands and shaking babies..." as it was in the original permutation back in the days of calf-skin drum heads, mahogany flagpoles and valve locks on bugles.

Kinda sailed over your head, huh? Like the panties.

Of course, in all seriousness, these fine ladies undergarments are also wonderful to wear on any occasion and we'd personally like to thank all the ladies who sent us pictures of themselves wearing Fern panties.

Especially the redhead in the Fern panties and Mother Trucker hat: Call me?

RON HOUSLEY

Managing

Edited by ffernbus3