The Return Of DCI's First Champion

The seed has been planted for the return of DCI's first Champion the Anaheim Kingsmen. Spearheaded by alumni and former drum major Garrison Keane. As an alumni from 1977-78 this brings extreme joy to my heart that after so many years the Kingsmen are returning with the long term goal of becoming DCI Champions once again......for more information head to www.kingsmenstarcorps.org......Spectemur Agendo - "Let Us Be Judged By Our Actions"

Edited by felixh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like you're bringing back the junior corps, is that right?

Junior or Senior... WAY TOO COOL B)

Edited by bari_benzo

I wish you guys allthe best!!

The Kingsmen were always one of my favorite corps, going backto when I first saw them at the old U.S Open in Marion OH, when it was a Major show in the late 60's early 70's Really look forward to seeing "Big Blue" back on the field! ^OO^

The seed has been planted for the return of DCI's first Champion the Anaheim Kingsmen. Spearheaded by alumni and former drum major Garrison Keane. As an alumni from 1977-78 this brings extreme joy to my heart that after so many years the Kingsmen are returning with the long term goal of becoming DCI Champions once again......for more information head to www.kingsmenstarcorps.org......Spectemur Agendo - "Let Us Be Judged By Our Actions"

I wish the absolute best to all involved. Much of my training and desire to succeed in drum corps came from my involvement with the Kingsmen.

Sincerely,

Mike Collins

Kingsmen 82-83

BD 84,86

SCV Staff 04-05

Tonight We Mambo!!!!!

Dave Devlin

Kingsmen Snare 1977 1978

Anyone......Bueller??

Again, more information and inquiries can be made at either xkingsmen.com or at kingsmenstarcorps.org....unfortunately, I am not privy to much info about the endeavor, I was just relaying information that caught me by surprise...check out the sites and post anything you find out....I will do the same...Thanks!

Edited by felixh