Classic Countdown Vote Totals

I just corrected it. I loved that show so much I subconsciously added 1100 votes to the total. The actual number for Boston was 1143, not 2243.

Mike

Thanks Mr. Boo,

btw, Still think the Crossmen Planet Drill, should have been shown. One of the first and most successful asymmetrical drills, in terms of Voicing, Coordination. And yes, very thematic, and very innovative. This was one the first, true asymmetrical visual productions, that made sense visually and musically.

Edited by St_Marys64

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mr. Boo,

btw, Still think the Crossmen Planet Drill, should have been shown. One of the first and most successful asymmetrical drills, in terms of Voicing, Coordination. And yes, very thematic, and very innovative. This was one the first, true asymmetrical visual productions, that made sense visually and musically.

Excellent point agian, St.Mary’s couldn’t agree more

Thanks Mr. Boo,

6. Crossmen (6th place-92.20)

Songs for the Planet Earth

Begin, Sweet World

Richard Stoltzman

(The Beauty of an) Appalachian Morning

Paul Halley, Paul Winter

The Four Elements

Matt Krempasky

The Rain Forest

First Circle

Journey Under the Sun

Paul Winter

Yes, an excellent and very memorable show from the same year as the Velvet Knights' show that was shown. And if it had received more that VK's 303 votes for the 1990s, it would have been shown. While you and others may disagree about the shows shown, one must remember that it was the fans who voted after several weeks of warm-up about the vote going to take place. If more people voted for that particular show than VK's show, it would have been shown.

I would recommend to anyone that if they are passionate about a particular show, get on DCP next year and politic for it. (Maybe DCP might considering giving the 2006 Classic Countdown it's own forum for this purpose?)

Mike

Edited by Michael Boo