Tri-Color, Emerald Regime, and Silver Knights

All three corps have decided to move their main headquarters from the Midwest, back to the original headquarters on the West coast. All three corps are proud to be back home in Shoreline, WA (Seattle area)

Tri-Color is now based out of Shoreline, WA

Emerald Regime is now based out of the Emerald City of Seattle, WA

Silver Knights is based out of Shoreline, WA

All three corps will utililize many of the same facilities, and will share a large 4 story corps hall/museum. This new museum will be located in Seattle, WA and will house current uniforms, older uniforms, flags, props, and other equipment the corps have used in the past and present. Making this move back to the Pacific Northwest was a great idea, and we now have our fan base up again.

Emerald Regime will still do a Midwest tour, as many of the members in that group are from places like Indiana.

Our Corps Director Matthew J. Smith is excited to be back in the same town as the Seattle Cascades (where he marched).

We already have quite a few shows together. And ok, I admit, we are hauling the percussion equiptment for rainy city sound in a couple of stripped out suburbans. But that's only because we it was a last minute addition. Hey, going from 1 corps to 4 in one year is expensive. :P

And special thanks to P-Ditty for the phat pepsi truck. We were gonna paint it but the kids liked it how it was. :)

I love the sound of trash talk in the preseason.  :D

BTW, will this effect your tour schedule?

Not at all, Tri-Color and Silver Knights were already based on the West Coast

Tri-Color already being from Washington and Silver Knights formally from California now Washington, so their tour schedules had already reflected a west-coast starting point for their respective tours. Tri-Color will start its tour out in Eugene, OR and Silver Knights will start its tour off in San Diego, CA ---no biggie there. Emerald Regime was the only one that changed, being that we moved the corps from the mid-west to the pacific north-west, but we have several members from the mid-west in Emerald Regime, so we decided to keep their tour schedule starting in the mid-west, that just means they will have one week of all days in Seattle, and then travel to Whitewater, WI to start their tour, doing a lot of parades and standstills along the way until they get to Whitewater, no biggie! Thanks for asking!

BrassAblaze seems to like my corps, because he always finds a way to post under my topics! He's definitely gonna like getting served this summer! ^0^

Edited by ScadesBari

We already have quite a few shows together. And ok, I admit, we are hauling the percussion equiptment for rainy city sound in a couple of stripped out suburbans. But that's only because we it was a last minute addition. Hey, going from 1 corps to 4 in one year is expensive.  :P

And special thanks to P-Ditty for the phat pepsi truck. We were gonna paint it but the kids liked it how it was.  :)

We had to help a corp. out last season (I wont mention any names) because their buses constantly broke down. The problem is, not all corps have directors and staff like myself who know the "whos who" of the bus company and driver world! But, yes, continue to use cheap run down equipment, it only reflects in the corps itself :blink:

We already have quite a few shows together. And ok, I admit, we are hauling the percussion equiptment for rainy city sound in a couple of stripped out suburbans. But that's only because we it was a last minute addition. Hey, going from 1 corps to 4 in one year is expensive.  :P

And special thanks to P-Ditty for the phat pepsi truck. We were gonna paint it but the kids liked it how it was.  :)

BTW--what are the names of your Division I corps? I dont see a website or anything for your corps... If you need financial assistance or web-help, don't hesitate to give us a call. :P