Arm Chair Corps Director association of DCI

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beer...did someone say...BEER!!! :blink:

Mr. Brady, that chair you have is only available with wheels in CANADA, just like mine is !!

The first meeting of the DCACDA is tonight at my house, we have a rather small basement so only the first ten people that can cram your chairs in my basement will be allowed to join tonights meeting !!

By the way I only have the best CANADIAN beer you can buy. If we run out, there is a beer store just three blocks down the street.

Those that find it necessary to crash at my house after two beers (BRADY) that's OK!!!

Topics of discussion will be: the direction of drum corps today

- whether or not to install kegorators in the buses

- whether or not to give ageouts the right to drink the minute finals are over

- how to get Canadian beer over the border without getting caught :P j/k

Edited by ODBC

What's the agenda?

The unnecessary and overuse of a door that's in the middle of nowhere?

The many ways of saying "Yowza, yowza, yowza" without being funny?

How about "Cursed baseball on the football field"?

Personally, I'm still up for the "color of togas that best brings out the best in flagwork". ^OO^

You're invited.  The only qualification I can think of is that you must know how to run a corps better than the real directors.

Hey, that includes me :P
Topics of discussion will be: the direction of drum corps today

- how to get Canadian beer over the border without getting caught  :P j/k

'Ats shy she shushes shome wish a falsh wall (That's why the busses come with a false wall)

Oh, sorry, that was the Dragin' Wagon Expressions inherited from Southernaires inherited from the Bleu Raeders

Did somebody mention beer?

Are you guys going to the Craft Beer Festival in Allentown on Saturday? This is too cool-- if you've never been to one of these it's WAY cool. Similar to a wine tasting a la Frasier... but more laid back.

They give you a mug or a cup that you carry around with you for about 2 hours-- there are dozens of different swanky beer companies (independent brewers) who let you sample their brew. So basically, you get your glass filled halfway-- taste, sip, chug, visit with buddies and move to the next booth. Think of it as a liquid flea market :-)

I can't wait! (And from what I hear there's not much else to do waiting for the show in Atown anyway).

I wonder if they'll have comfortable chairs-- then someone could call the meeting to order.

Does this mean that the ACCD-DCI is still in business?

COOL! :P