Thunder have a future?

First of all i would like to say I AM IN THUNDER!! This was my first year in Drum corp, and enjoyed it a great deal. This year we had an amazing season and score shot up almost 20 points in the two and a half weeks on tour. (18 to be exact) We finished 3rd for now, but still many div 3 corps to compete. our finishing percussion score was 12.8, which was great for an almost all rookie line. (ME INCLUDED) But, this is for all you who read these to get your thoughts on how you liked the show and whether or not we will last. looking forward to hearing your comments,

Cenor' Tenor

Spokane thunder 2005

Edited by Thunder_Drummer

You've guys have done on #### of a job building your group together. I saw Thunders first ever performance last year in Oregon and was quite surprised by the quality of music the corps provided to the fans in such a short period of time.

I for one look forward to you guys in 2006.

Best wishes and good luck man!

Thunder had a great corps this year. I was lucky to see them quite a few times on the first leg of the Oregon Crusaders tour. I wish they were heading to finals. They would have had a good shot at winning the div.III title. I will proudly wear my Thunderware, at the finals in their honor. (maybe next year, I’ll buy a Thunder Thong) :P

Edited by argonaut

• 4 months later...

Thunder Rocks!!!! I'm was the only Asian in the mello line. Wait i was the only asian period!! lol