Top 25 by latest show score

I know, I never said that you thought I was copying you. Infact, I don't even know your captions. However, I was just stating, its common for groups to have several of the same captions minus one or two across the board. We all know the activity and see who is placing where, so those are the common captions.

Tri-Color (Fantasy Division I) doesn't have a show until August 7th and that is their last show until Foxboro. I expect them to fall in rankings as other groups will perform.

Emerald Regime has shows on August 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th, while Silver Knights have their final shows on August 5th, 6th, and 7th.

If you wanted your captions to take place starting today, I think we will be able to tell who is going to be where. If you are waiting until Prelims to see them take effect, it is gonna be crazy! I hope a lot of directors put theirs into effect now, that will give us all an idea of the standings.

More like my odd choice of percussion. Been mimicked already.... and it is not troopers/troopers.

And

I never said that YOU where copying me... I'm sure some will/have. I'm not on an ego trip, mark my words... the will be corps with my GE picks/ percussion picks across up and down.

The other thing.... more of a general view. With us having a prelim show before quarters. One wackball GE judge saturday night can through off any of our shows.

Oh.... Madison users.... hope they have a good Saturday because that is their last

contest till 1/4's

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a reason why I have set up the schedule this way.

I wanted Prelims to have ALL the corps perform then Finals be nothing but generated scores. From what I've seen, this does cause some changes in positioning...including a few surprises. ^0^

Now my guess is that if you are in the top 12 right now, your corps will be safe. If you are in top 17, should be ok.... the 20-30th spots are shakey.

I doubt that. I'm not sure of my current rank but it is not in the top 17. HOWEVER, this is also in part to me utilizing way less points than I was allowed and only using 3 of my 10 caption changes until now. Yes, we made 7 caption changes yesterday. So to say that those who are not in the top 17 right now are "shakey" is totally wrong. The way I see it, those who are in the top 12 already more than likely used a bunch of their caption changes already so I would expect some of the ones in the lower ranks (who may have been saving their caption changes) to jump to the top 12. It's impossible to predict at this point, since to many caption changes will be taking place for many corps this week.

I agree with most of that. However, if you were in the top 12, chances are, you didn't need to make that many caption changes to begin with. I am willing to wager that most of the top 12 or so corps already are using captions that everyone is likely to have changed theirs too. If anything, we will see changes, but scores will be much closer now that everyone knows what corps are prime in their captions.

I doubt that. I'm not sure of my current rank but it is not in the top 17. HOWEVER, this is also in part to me utilizing way less points than I was allowed and only using 3 of my 10 caption changes until now. Yes, we made 7 caption changes yesterday. So to say that those who are not in the top 17 right now are "shakey" is totally wrong. The way I see it, those who are in the top 12 already more than likely used a bunch of their caption changes already so I would expect some of the ones in the lower ranks (who may have been saving their caption changes) to jump to the top 12. It's impossible to predict at this point, since to many caption changes will be taking place for many corps this week.

I agree with most of that. However, if you were in the top 12, chances are, you didn't need to make that many caption changes to begin with. I am willing to wager that most of the top 12 or so corps already are using captions that everyone is likely to have changed theirs too. If anything, we will see changes, but scores will be much closer now that everyone knows what corps are prime in their captions.

Kawanis Kavaliers are a gimmie all across the board. Can't go wrong with them. Change to them now! Hurry! :)

Kawanis Kavaliers are a gimmie all across the board. Can't go wrong with them. Change to them now! Hurry!  :)

Actually they might not be a bad drop for percussion.

I don't see too many corps pushing out corps in the top 12. I just see some corps going up that into the top 6 that are in the top 12 and a few in the 17-25th going up. I believe there might be only around 3-4 corps that are doing caption makeovers.

A few corps changed after regionals. Those of us with BD. A few change when Madison started to get hot. Many changed around SanAntonio (thats when I did my last 4 changes).

The top 17 will be with in 1.25 of each other. the top 6 will have a slight gap over the rest.

I see Mystré going in around 8th-12th place in 1/4's based off of our prelims scores. If higher, even better.

Here's the top 12 as it stands right now. These are also the only corps Scoring over 90+ so far and are ordered by most recent score. How the heck did that Division 2 corp score a 90.11?!?!?! WOW! And what's funny is note that Oakland Skylarks are holding their traditional #7 spot. hehe

1 Brass Ablaze 91.050

2 Golden Legion 90.950

3 The Spades 90.635

4 Mystré 90.510

5 Tri-Color 90.425

6 Kosmos 90.360

7 Oakland Skylarks 90.270

8 afterlab 90.205

9 Velour Knights 90.205

10 St. Pete Sound (Division 2!) 90.110

11 Tennessee nipples 90.050

12 wongbong 90.030

Here's the top 12 as it stands right now. These are also the only corps Scoring over 90+ so far and are ordered by most recent score. How the heck did that Division 2 corp score a 90.11?!?!?! WOW! And what's funny is note that Oakland Skylarks are holding their traditional #7 spot. hehe

1 Brass Ablaze 91.050

2 Golden Legion 90.950

3 The Spades 90.635

4 Mystré 90.510

5 Tri-Color 90.425

6 Kosmos 90.360

7 Oakland Skylarks 90.270

8 afterlab 90.205

9 Velour Knights 90.205

10 St. Pete Sound (Division 2!) 90.110

11 Tennessee nipples 90.050

12 wongbong 90.030

Very cool! and very close! hehe. There are some generated scores I think, and a few corps who haven't competed.