What's up with Bridgemen?

Yeah

Craig. I believe the shako will be in a different shape and the Feather will be Multi-color and hanging off the back. :)

Hey Craig Didn't you play Soprano your first year next to me in Fantasia I I I

So cool to see the Bridgemen and some of my friends back in the activity. Good luck to all..

George U Da Man.

Chris,

You may be right.  Between the whole Ten Commandments thing and CopaCabana we did that year, it's hard to rememember

Baaahhaahhh ..Imagine back then if we had to have a theme name for the show.

"The Sins Of Barry Manilow"

Remember our closing drill came about because of a phone call while our Drill writer was doing the drill. The telephone cord went across the drill paper.

"Hey look its the parting of the sea"

Ok sorry Back to the Bridgemen.. Can't wait to stop by a practice again. Looking forward to seeing you guys on the field also..

The uniform we are looking at right now is a little longer then most uniform tops, it goes down past the knees and it will be something in Yellow & Black!!!!!  ^0^

More info will follow!!!

The corps is opened to anybody who wants to march, so you are welcomed to come on down!!!! And yes you can bring your own horn. We do have horns to hand out, but alot of members have their own. Yes we are playing on G bugles only!!!!

Things are looking really good for us!!! We are expecting about 100 returning members from this years corps and hopefully we will get to 200!! We have a very good shot.

Come on down to the open house and here all that we have planned for our return to the field!!!

Hype!!!

George

D###!!

Here I am, stuck in Ohio(I LOVE this place I really DO!!)

Haven't touched a horn in 20 years(It's in the attic)

Need a good Blues harmonica player??

:P

>> drill practice for the Bridgemen? <<

Come on, Rob! We're only talking about a total of maybe TWENTY sets!

Heck, the CAVIES :rock:do that in about 30 seconds!!!

Edited by overthehillDM

• 5 years later...