DCI Season Pass

No, I don't.

What all went wrong that hasn't been or is in the process of being resolved?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do we know that ? ... There is no excuse not to even have posted a " we are working on it " post last night or this morning. ... I'm guessing you are taking a cavalier approach to this because you are not a  paying subscriber. If you are a  paying subcriber, I'd love to sell you a product....

We know that because they said that they will post the data through either last night or today. Why do you need another post saying the same thing?

I am a paying subscriber, and I have been more than satisfied with the product. There have been 9 live events that have been reported on, with video. The majority of each show has been made available for each subscriber to see. All of the APDs of the shows that were recorded are available for download or for streaming. They provided awesome photo galleries of the events. There is a really good podcast about drum corps available for download or streaming. That's pretty good service that they are attempting to improve. This hiccup does not negate the good experience I've had so far with them.

I guess I'm taking a cavalier approach. Or I value patience. Whatever the case, I find this current obsession with wanting more and more without valuing what you have rather disconcerting. Especially when there are other parts of the world where people have real issues worth complaining about.

And I don't think I'd buy that product from you, as it sounds like you would intentionally sell me something sub par. But thanks anyway. :)

Edited by jaylogan

If things keep going the way they have been dont you think a Partial refund back to Season Pass Subscribers is a Reasonable thing??

Absolutely. If you signed up for Premium channels with your cable company that trumpeted these premioum channels, and then the technology broke down and you didn't get the premium channels they heavily advertised to draw you in, most here would get a refund or an adjustment on their bill. So yes, I expect an adjustment to my bill. I'm tolerant of a non deliivery of an advertised service. Provided the seller is tolerant of my wishes not to pay for a service promised and not delivered. This can reach an amicable solution. A recognition that the seller could not deliver as promised the service as advertised and a partial or complete refund to those subscribers who did not get the service they were priomised. Subscribers certainly have the freedom to decline such refund. But the others are entitled to it, no question about it.

We know that because they said that they will post the data through either last night or today. Why do you need another post saying the same thing?

This is not what they said! They said "late tonight or early tomorrow"...so i guess the question is...what defines early....well...it is still 8:18am in California...so i'm assuming DCI is comfortable with using Pacific Coast Time?

If this were free (like last year) then nobody would complain...the problem being....people want what they paid for when they were supposed to get it.

I think anyone who is not happy has a right to complain...and people who are happy...well...thats cool too.

For the record, people would complain if it were free. That's what people do...they complain. You could look at the boards a year ago to see that.

But of course anyone who is not happy has a right to complain...I'm not begrudging them that right.

I'd give them through today to work on it.

For the record, people would complain if it were free. That's what people do...they complain. You could look at the boards a year ago to see that.

But of course anyone who is not happy has a right to complain...I'm not begrudging them that right.

I'd give them through today to work on it.

Agreed....now about those panties.....

b**bs

Agreed....now about those panties.....

b**bs

LOL...Good one! :blink:

:blink: welllllllllllllllllllllll if they want to make it up to us and let us here the apd stream for free ....................... :blink:

I am a paying subscriber, and I have been more than satisfied with the product. There have been 9 live events that have been reported on, with video. The majority of each show has been made available for each subscriber to see. All of the APDs of the shows that were recorded are available for download or for streaming. They provided awesome photo galleries of the events. There is a really good podcast about drum corps available for download or streaming. That's pretty good service that they are attempting to improve. This hiccup does not negate the good experience I've had so far with them.

I guess I'm taking a cavalier approach. Or I value patience. Whatever the case, I find this current obsession with wanting more and more without valuing what you have rather disconcerting. Especially when there are other parts of the world where people have real issues worth complaining about.

And I don't think I'd buy that product from you, as it sounds like you would intentionally sell me something sub par. But thanks anyway. :)

Hey, if you're happy with the " no show " and you are happy with the " no show " on the streaming of the show on a delayed basis, and are happy that these people are a " no show " last night and even into noontime today,( and perhaps beyond )in communicating for 24 hours and counting, then that's fine with me. Just be a little more tolerant of paying subscribers like us that think their communications surrounding the slip up in Allentown and their being AWOL in updates for almost 24 hours now here is inexcuseable. Maybe you can donate some extra money to problems in" other parts of the world ' and extra money for a clerk at DCI to type in an update . If we " valued what we had " we did not have to pay extra for this premium service . We just want more than an empty screen and a blackout on info for over 24 hours for a paid service, that's all. You are more than willing to defend DCI for THEIR screw up and lack of followup for 24 hours, but are intolerant and impatient with the payng fans on this. So be it.

Edited by Lieut. General Effect

To reply and close out this argument:

1) I'm glad it's fine with you that I'm satisfied with their service.

2) I do donate extra money to help resolve problems in other parts of the world.

3) In an earlier post, I said that you have the right to complain. No one can take that right from you, so there.

4) I am giving them the benefit of the doubt, based on my satisfaction of their past service. I have the patience to do that.

5) I did not attack you...boy aren't we sensitive...