NO SELLING TICKETS AT THE STADIUM

INSIDETHEFORTY

I was also approached by Stadium personnel instructing me to put away my extra tickets and move along or be removed from the property. This is ridiculous!! What are we to do when we are forced to buy tickets so far in advance? Things don't always work out as planned. If DCI won't buy the tickets back they should allow fans to resell them - at the stadium. I realize this was the STADIUM's rule but DCI should arrange in advance with the stadium to allow reselling of tickets (at face value) no matter what the normal policy may be. What a joke!!!

I was also approached by Stadium personnel instructing me to put away my extra tickets and move along or be removed from the property.  This is ridiculous!!  What are we to do when we are forced to buy tickets so far in advance?  Things don't always work out as planned.  If DCI won't buy the tickets back they should allow fans to resell them - at the stadium.  I realize this was the STADIUM's rule but DCI should arrange in advance with the stadium to allow reselling of tickets (at face value) no matter what the normal policy may be.  What a joke!!!

You know,,,

It will be a crying shame for the DCI activity if NO ONE shows up for finals one year.

The way they keep running the audience off,,its not going to surprise me if it does happen.

:blush: