Official Finals Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A note about tonight's DCI Cam

August 13, 2005 8:51 PM

The DCI Cam capturing tonight’s performances is malfunctioning – we had been capturing streams from the television broadcast and that function is not working this evening. DCI apologizes for the inconvenience and is working to ensure that replacement video will appear on the Season Pass later this week.

oh yeah and finally on the seasonpass site dci made a post at 10 til 9 or so A note about tonight's DCI Cam

August 13, 2005 8:51 PM

The DCI Cam capturing tonight’s performances is malfunctioning – we had been capturing streams from the television broadcast and that function is not working this evening. DCI apologizes for the inconvenience and is working to ensure that replacement video will appear on the Season Pass later this week.

Wow ,,, DCI pulls thru again .... be sure to contact them on their great coverage. :worthy:

Ummmmm you think they are nervous.......giving blue such a short review compared to others.....LOL ^0^

I noticed that too....though he really didn't say much about BD themselves either! And no mention of any great surprise Madison ending...hmmmmm.... :ph34r:

But I do like their coverage....from what I've read on here, I sure am glad I didn't get Season Pass! I hope the BD blog gives scores as they are announced later...that would make my night.... :worthy:

As a side note.....no matter what the outcome tonight, I just want the Bluecoats to know that I have never been so proud to be an alum of this corps as I have this year! You all have lived the Six Words....and then some!! BLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Stephanie

oh wow... Just got back home from running errands and I totally wish I would have been back sooner to check out BD's site... The updates are fantastic! I guess they're about as close as it comes to actually being there. heh... :worthy:

I got bumped from my 20 year old computer ,,did Madison revamp their closer?? Sorry

If DCI wasn't working with 20 year old cameras and computers we would know, however they are and we don't know. Most of us are following the best coverage available at the BD Blog

:worthy: Tanks ,,,, emails , emails emails to DCI Monday morning :ph34r: