Blue Knights, Lighting

During Blue knights show, it started lighting and the lower part of the stands had to be evacuated in the middle of the show. I wonder if at any point the camera will show the crowd on the dvd. Won't that look odd? Do we have any blue knights that can tell us how that was as a preformer , did you even notice?

I remember seeing (I was in the club section) police and stadium staff begin to evacuate the first couple rows. It would look add to someone that doesn't know what we already know. I imagine the people way up in the nosebleed seats could see lightening compared the lowlanders.

As for camera shot, we'll see what Tom Blair and company do.

I didn't really notice that the crowd was leaving, we were so pumped because they took us off the field and then Mark came over and told us to get out on the field. Most of us were angry when we heard that the stadium staff had started telling people to leave in the middle of our show, but what can you do. It was the second loudest standing "o" we got all season only behind Drums. In short no I couldn't tell, but really you aren't supposed to be watching the crowd.

When my friends and I were watching BK's show (from the endzone...heh...) We were asked...no, we were told by the staff to evacuate. we didnt see any lightening, and thought it was extremely rude of them to evacuate in the middle of a show, so we all politely refused to move until the end of the show. Congrats to Blue Knights on a great show, anyways.

I was in the center section that they so rudely evacuated...on the 50-yard line lower, eighth row...and I refused to get out of my seat during the performance. I was ready for a fight and really thought that was in poor taste by the security and felt bad for BK.

---KMB---

When you consider that a BK brass instructor was actually hit by lightning years ago, I think they might understand.

Edited by dugada

When you consider that a BK brass instructor was actually hit by lightning years ago, I think they might understand.

I thought that it was a couple of members, and according to corpsreps it was in 1986 on a practice field.

The worst part, IMO, is that there wasn't cause to end the performance midstream. The stadium was cleared by BFD based on radar info only.

I'm not suggesting that the results would have differed, but it's conjecture now. 4/10 between 10th and a better payday next year. Lame.

:(

Weather sucks.

Rain delay right as we were about to go on in Semi's '03. I guess we should have seen it coming. A storm came every day at the same #### time.