The most intense competition at DCA

Thank you to everyone that participated in Crunchy Frog! Once again, we were the only group at DCA that ANYONE from ANY CORPS could join. Making new friends and having a good time has always been the number one priority of Crunchy Frog and I was happy to meet a ton of wonderful people this year! :)

In case you're interested, here is the recap sheet: CrunchyFrogRecap.jpg

We scored a 50 which in my book means we were half good! :P

For those of you that love to trash talk Crunchy Frog - go ahead. It won't take away the amazing memories that all of us have performing with such an eclectic and fun group.

Special thanks to Key Poulan for arranging "In Heaven There Is No Beer" and to Lee for keeping the Crunchy Dream alive!

^0^

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now that Crunchy is officially a thing of the past, where do we go from here?

Crunchy Frog was fun.

Let us think back upon the three years of CF fondly, appreciate them for what they were, and not beat a dead horse by bringing it back again in ANY category anytime soon.

Maybe a 10th anniversary CF, or something.......

We had a great time, once again, and the crowd was great despite the worst possible venue available.  We were told it was going to be in the Ice Rink and even earlier in the evening Tom Peashey was telling us it was going to be there despite the sheets saying otherwise.  Alas....something about a left hand and a right hand, once again.

Those of us in Carolina Harmony also thoroughly enjoyed performing. I also feel that I can't think of a worse venue than the one they had us in for trying to put on a vocal performance. Hopefully next year we can place the choral groups somewhere that allows us to perform for both crowd AND judges , perhaps with less background noise, yes? :)

Edited by Dasro_Kast

I feel like that t-shirt that says.

Someone went to Crunchy frog and all I got was this t-shirt. ^0^

My corps got a last min invitation to play at a local football game.Therefore I had to miss crunchy frog this year.

DANG!!

Fred Garvin:male prostitute was in the stands Sunday night making his DCA debute.

See you next year in whatever form we come back in.