Hrm

Hawk989s

I've recently decided I want to join a drum corp. I want to try out for the Brigadiers, because, well, I live in Syracuse. I'm still in high school marching band, our season ends this week at the state champs. I haven't really decided what instrument I want to try out with for the Brigs. I play trumpet, but I've been playing mellophone for the past two years in my high school band. Any reccomendations? Also, if it means anything, I can play french horn, too. ;)

I've recently decided I want to join a drum corp. I want to try out for the Brigadiers, because, well, I live in Syracuse.  I'm still in high school marching band, our season ends this week at the state champs. I haven't really decided what instrument I want to try out with for the Brigs. I play trumpet, but I've been playing mellophone for the past two years in my high school band. Any reccomendations? Also, if it means anything, I can play french horn, too. ;)

I sent you a private message, however if it didn't work send me an e-mail...

Strad526@yahoo.com

Peace,

Cullen