Moe Latour

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, please let us know as soon as anyone hear's from Moe. He is one of a kind.

-Bryan

I've been searching all of the lists on redcross.org, msn.com, etc., and still have not seen anything yet.

Me too... (about every 4-6 hours over the weekend).

I'm still optimistic that Moe and his sister are ok. He's a well-travelled man who can take care of himself and hundreds of others.

The Baton Rouge tip is somewhat reassuring, although at this point, it's still just a rumor.

I just hope that he and his sister are accounted for soon so we all can breathe a big sigh of relief.

from yea.org

Moe Latour, Family Safe in Baton Rouge

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Thank you from YEA! for helping!

YEA! is happy to report that long time Cadets tour manager, DCI Hall of Famer, and world renowned pod-caster Moe Latour called the office today to tell us he is safe and staying with his entire family in a Baton Rouge hotel.

In his words, Moe says he has spent the week "sitting in bed eating cookies and drinking Diet Coke."

He was able to see his house in Kenner yesterday and reports that the roof will need to be replaced but there is no water damage to his home.

Thank you to everyone that assisted in the search.

Thank God!! b**bs

Glad to hear that Moe and family are safe and living in relative "style".